The Friguia animal park
A wildlife park which opened to the public on 11 November 2000.
– A park of 36 ha. Around 465 animals and more than 61 species;
– A Panoramic landscape between the Atlas mountains and the Mediterranean;
– Animals are free to move in large enclosures;
– A track for a camel ride among antelopes in an area of 8 ha;
– Green paths with educational signs, view points, places to rest, a shop, playground, and restaurants
The purpose of Friguia animal park is to preserve the animal species by favouring the development of thosemost threatened.In collaboration with the zoological garden of Paris and the Tunisian forestry commission, we work here to repopulate decimated animal species in order to reintroduce them into their natural environment.